shop shop
New Business 01253 362062
General Enquiries 01253 362000

Premier Accountancy Service


Premier Accountancy Service

Nixon Williams has developed our service especially tailored to the needs of contractors, consultants, locums and freelancers. We have built advanced systems to offer a speedy and efficient service to all our clients. Our Premier Accounting Service is just £95 plus VAT per month, with nothing extra to pay.

For just £95 plus VAT per month we offer the following on our Premier Service:

Set Up

Form a Limited company at Companies House or set up your business.
Register your business for PAYE.
Register your business for VAT.
Register your business for Corporation Tax or Business Tax.
Register your business for the VAT Flat Rate Scheme.
Assist with opening a Cater Allen Bank Account.


Operate your payroll with payslips for each employee.
Calculate and issue a profit statement for your business.


Calculation & advice of VAT returns & payments.
Calculation & advice of PAYE payments.


Issue and file P14's/P60 & P35 with HMRC.
Issue and file P11d & P11d(b) with HMRC.
Calculate and advise of Class 1A NIC payments.
Prepare & file annual accounts with HMRC.
Prepare & file Corporation Tax return (CT600) with HMRC.
Prepare accounts for Companies House.
Prepare Companies House Annual Return (AR01).
Personal Tax Return for one director, if received by 30th September after the end of the tax year. A small charge may apply if you join part way through the tax year.


Dedicated Account Controller including their direct phone number & email address.
Unlimited telephone & email support.
Ongoing book-keeping.
Produce dividend vouchers and board minutes.
Deal with any general HMRC correspondence and queries.
Advise Companies House of company changes.
Deal with change of address for the company and director.
Mortgage & tenancy references.
Complete National Statistical Office questionnaires.
Deal with HMRC investigations where we have done the work, provided you have followed our advice and not concealed anything from us.
If you decide to cease using our services, your only commitment is to give us one month's notice.
If you choose to move to another accountant, we do not make a charge for the transfer.

Your obligations to us:

Send us copies of your invoices.
Send us your expense claim form.
Send us a copy of your business bank statements.
Respond to letters and emails from us.
Pay our fees each month.

You may also like: