We believe that not everything has to be complicated when it comes to being a Contractor. Here at Nixon Williams we have developed a selection of guides, which covers a variety of the most common contracting topics. We believe our guides will help to educate you on your contracting journey.
The guides below are designed to help you better understand certain elements of contracting life. We believe that it is important to provide our clients with the most clear and best possible advice.
Please click one of our Contractor Guides below to learn more:
- What is IR35
- Contractors Guide to Expenses
- A Guide to Childcare Vouchers
- Contractors Guide to Pensions
- Offshore Tax Avoidance Schemes
- A Guide to the Flat rate VAT Scheme
- What is a Personal Service Company
- Managed Service Company (MSC)
- Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
- Self Assessment Tax Return Guide
If you have any questions regarding, becoming a contractor, expenses or how to set up a limited company please call Jacqui on our new business team on 01253 362062 or firstname.lastname@example.org