Our Promise to You
We, at Nixon Williams, believe that it is important to adopt an ethical approach to dealing with our clients. As a valued client you can be assured that we will act in your interest at all times. To this end we pledge the following:
As a company with extensive accountancy and tax experience we will take the time to make sure that you, the client, is aware of the options available to you. As a professional practice we will also constantly review our advice, legislation and procedures to ensure that you get the very best advice and appropriate tax efficient solution at all times.
A Fair Price
At Nixon Williams we work on lower profit margins than most comparable accountants. This ensures that we are extremely competitive and that you receive excellent value for money.
Clear and Simple Documentation
We will ensure that all paperwork is as simple as possible and is in plain language. Our terms and conditions are clearly understandable and we will answer any questions you may have.
Speedy and Efficient Service
We aim to complete each stage of your accountancy requirements in the minimum amount of time possible and will assign a named person to liaise with you, keeping you informed of progress.
A Consistent Service
For us, our relationship with our clients does not end once you have signed up. We are interested in long term relationships. As your accountants we see our role as being available for advice and assistance in the event of changes in circumstances or requirements.
To this end we aim that:
- All emails and telephone calls received by 4pm are responded to within one working day
- All monthly submissions processed within 2 working days as a maximum, in the majority of cases this is the same day
- Draft accounts will be sent out for approval within four weeks (as a maximum) of receiving the appropriate information
- Final accounts will be sent out no longer than 14 days after client approval
- Draft Tax returns will be sent out for approval no later than 31st October for questionnaires (and supporting documents) received before 30th September and within 28 days if received after this date
- All work on all clients files will be carried out 'in house' and not sent 'offshore' for processing. It will also be overseen by a suitable qualified person at all times
- Our Client to Staff ratio will be kept at a low level to ensure personal service is always achieved.
As the above is key to Nixon Williams success in the contractor market all our staff agree to commit to the above and sign a copy of our charter to say they put the customer's needs first at all times. In busier periods and/or dependent on the nature of the communication our response/turnaround times may be longer.