We are not currently recruiting for any of the below positions however we can always make room for exceptional candidates.
At Nixon Williams we like to think of ourselves as first-class employers, we seek out the most talented staff and reward them with a good working environment and an excellent remuneration package.
- Registration for VAT and PAYE
- Creating and maintaining client files on internal, accounting and tax databases
- Communicating with HMRC and other bodies on behalf of the client
- Liaising with clients via telephone, e-mail and post
- Calculating PAYE and VAT liabilities
- Operation of client payroll
- Completing Annual Returns and also end of year returns such as P35's, P14's and P11d's
- Adhering to all filing deadlines - which including chasing clients for missing information
- Meeting deadlines, such as the clearing of e-mails and post daily
- General file maintenance including office filing.
- Ideally the candidate should have at least five A to C grade GCSE's including English and Maths
- General Computer knowledge and a good use of Microsoft would be desirable
- Excellent telephone manner along with an attention to detail.
Participation in the unique Nixon Williams training programme is expected and active encouragement will be given to pursue further qualifications with AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) and ATT (Association of Tax Technicians).
Assistant Team Manager
- Preparing annual accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Interpreting accounts to clients if they are unsure of the figures
- Processing final accounts
- Submitting annual accounts & CT600's to HMRC via iXBRL
- Contacting HMRC if a problem arises whilst reconciling VAT, PAYE/NICs etc.
- Preparing personal tax returns
- Dealing with queries
- Submitting client's personal tax returns to HMRC via online filing.
- Supervision and support of the Account Assistants
- Ensure that clients are contacted on a regular basis to keep them updated with progress on their affairs
- Review client's files to ensure compliance with deadlines and regulations
- Preparing references for clients
- Training support for members of the team
- Supporting the Team Manager.
Full membership of either AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) or ATT (Association of Tax Technicians), ideally both!
Participation in the unique Nixon Williams training programme is expected.
If you believe that you are the exceptional candidate who could contribute to our continued success, please feel free to submit a prospective application FAO:
Nixon Williams Limited
4 Calder Court
Amy Johnson Way
Why Choose Nixon Williams?
At Nixon Williams our aim is to assist in making your contracting life easier by removing the stress normally associated with accounting, taxation and other financial issues experienced by contractors.
Each of our clients are provided with a single point of contact that will be on hand to assist with any accountancy or tax related queries.